History Of The Chamber

According to available records, our chamber was founded in 1923, it started its activities with the regulations of Turkish Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges enacted in 1943 with law numbered 4355, acquired autonomy with the law numbered 5590 published in the Official Gazette on 15th March 1950 which is still effective, and continues its activity as an organization affiliated to Turkish Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges .